this article (and most) on primary playground, does contain affiliate links that we do earn a commission off of. clicking these links does not cost you any extra but helps our website to keep great articles and freebies like this coming your way.
Truth be told, I’m kind of obsessed with reindeer at Christmas time. I mean aren’t they just ADORABLE?! So I love to do many fun activities centered around them. Today I’m sharing a super cute Free Printable Reindeer Hat.
THIS ACTIVITY WORKS WELL WITH
There are so many fun ways you could use this hat! Here are some ideas:
- After your students have made their hats, read aloud to your class, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer while sipping some yummy hot chocolate.
- Watch the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie and have the kids color and cut out the hats while watching.
- Use the reindeer hats as one of your holiday party activities, We’ve made them from construction paper and google eyes, etc before, but these are
soooomuch easier and faster for the little ones to make.
- Have your students make the reindeer hats and spend an hour playing reindeer games!
- Have your students make the reindeer hat and then make reindeer food to go along with for them to sprinkle at home on Christmas eve.
Free Printable Reindeer Hat
To make the reindeer hat, simply print the 2 pages of the hat out for each student. You can use card stock to make it more sturdy or just plain paper will work just fine too. Have the students color the hat and cut out the 2 pieces.
Have an adult help them staple it together to form the hat. You could also have them attach it to a sentence strip or as another option if you need to make the hat larger for some kiddos, print out a few extra of the back strap pages and use them to extend the hats.
Click the green box below to download the Free Printable Reindeer Hat.
Here are some of our other favorite reindeer activities!
These reindeer counting mats are such a fun addition to your math centers during your reindeer week. Your students will practice counting by adding red
Or this reindeer craft with writing prompts is such a fun craft for the kids to make and looks ADORABLE hanging in the hallway!
Do you have any other fun reindeer activities you like to do with your students? I hope they enjoy these fun hats to make the day special!
Thanks for stopping by!