There are 7 center rotations included. Table tents for each activity are also included.
1. Count the Room – Tape the picture cards around the room. The students will find them all and count the number of apples.
2. Apple Color By Code– There are 3 different apple picture pages that the students will color by beginning sounds to find the mystery picture
3. Make A Snack – The students will have an applesauce snack. It can be as simple as having apple squeeze packs available for them during the center. Or you can have them sample homemade applesauce during this time.
4. Apple Seed Measurement – The students will use apple seeds to measure the different items using non-standard measurement.
5. Make A Craft – The students will make an apple craft.
6. Apple 2D Shape Dough Mats – The students will create 2D apple shapes using playdoh to help build fine motor skills.
7. Make An Apple Hat – The students will create a hat with the life cycle of an apple on it.
Playdoh and items for applesauce snack.
There are no reviews yet.