There are 7 center rotations included. Table tents for each activity are also included.
1. Space A-Z Scavenger Hunt Write the Room – Tape the picture cards around the room. The students will find them all and write each word A-Z.
2. Outer Space Map Making – The students will get to design/draw and label outer space.
3. Alien Drawing & Make A Snack – The students will draw/design their own alien and have a snack. My snack suggestion is to have Moon Pies but I did leave it as just ”snack” on the table tent in case you want to choose a different snack.
4. Space Board Games– There are 3 different boards to choose from. numbers, beginning sounds, and CVC words.
5. Make A Craft – The students will make a rocket craft.
6. Space Dough Mats – The students will create space shapes using playdoh to help build fine motor skills.
7. Make A Future Astronaut Hat – The students will create a future astronaut hat to wear.
Playdoh and snack of your choice.