Are you looking for a gift idea for your room parent or room mom for the end of the year? Maybe as a Christmas gift? I’ve got you covered with 20 different Room Mom Gift Ideas today!
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and you need a gift idea for your room parent that has been amazing this year! Sound familiar? I’ve gather 20 great gift ideas for you so hopefully you can find something that will work out perfectly for them! Here we go!
this article (and most) on primary playground, does contain affiliate links that we do earn a commission off of. clicking these links does not cost you any extra but helps our website to keep great articles and freebies like this coming your way.
Room Mom Gift Ideas
- Choose some fancy chocolates for them or maybe even a special chocolate covered apple from somewhere like Rocky Mountain Chocolate.
- A gift card for a manicure. Add a special note that says, “Thanks for lending a hand this year!”
- Get a pitcher and have all of the students sign it and add some sunflowers.
- Grab some chips and salsa, a small bowl and add a note that says, Thanks for being dip-endable this year!”
- Have a tote bag made or make one yourself. I personally like this one that says, “Bee Happy: Etsy is a great place to get one if you don’t want to make one.
- Make a travel mug or tumbler with either a photo of the class or even just a photo of their child.
- Grab a mason jar mug and fill it with candies or drink mixes and add a note that says, “You are an a-mason room mom!”
- Find a fun keychain to give them. Add a note that says, “Great room mom’s are the key to a successful year!”
- A gift card for coffee or lunch.
- Have your class make a gift book. I have made a couple of different ones to use, like this Nacho Average Room Mom one and this one, Thanks For Being Such An Amazing Room Mom!
- Grab a pot of thyme and attach a note that says, “Thank You For Your Thyme This Year!”
- Get a small basket and add some items they can do with their own child or kids over the summer. Some examples of items to add would be, water balloons, paint and canvases, wooden toy builds, pearler beads, coloring book and crayons, books to read together.
- Grab a pitcher, add some lemonade mix and attach a note that says, “Thanks for pitching in this year!”
- Make a tote for them. Add a note that says, “Thanks for being a tote-ally awesome room mom!’
- An indoor plant or hanging flower basket
- Get an oven mitt, they usually have them at Dollar Tree. Write “Thanks for the helping hand this year!” Have your class all sign the oven mitt.
- Grab a copy of Thank You Book, The-An Elephant and Piggie Book and have your class sign it for them.
- Have your class make a thumbprint card or tree. Or a thumbprint flower that says, Thanks For Helping Us Grow. Or for a sports fan, a bat with thumbprint baseballs that says, Thanks For Pitching In This Year!
- If you’re a baker, make handprint cookies, or even just cookies in general for them. If not, grab a small bundt cake and add a note that says, “Thanks a bundt-ch for you help this year!”
Hopefully you have found an idea or two to thank you room parent this year. They are such an important asset to the classroom each! Make sure to comment below if you have any other gift ideas that you would like to share with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a Reply